Credentials: BBusLaw, DipIntlMgt, ExecEd (Harv), F Fin, GAICD
David has extensive knowledge of institutional and financial advice markets developed over more than 13 years as a relationship and sales leader. Previously Head of Distribution (CSB) at the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank, David has extensive knowledge in helping clients achieve strategic objectives through investment management solutions. He has also held roles with Dimensional Fund Advisors and Macquarie Bank and has significant board experience across the health, NFP and government landscape.
- Chairman, Australasian College of Sport & Exercise Physicians
- Chairman, Doctors Health Service Limited
- Non-Executive Director, Society of Hospital Pharmacists of Australia
- Finance Committee Member, Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians
- Chairman, Dry July Foundation
- Treasurer, A Start in Life Foundation
- Non-Executive Director, General Practice Registrars Australia Limited
- Non-Executive Director, Gunaikurnai Aboriginal Land and Water Corporation
- Corporate Ambassador, UNICEF Australia
I am proud to work for a social enterprise which was a pioneer of ethical investing in Australia and has grown steadily to become one of the largest ethical investment managers in Australia with over $1 billion under management. For me, working in ethical investment affords an opportunity to support the continued growth of the sector while leveraging our experience to advocate on behalf of underprivileged members of society.