Credentials: PhD, MEc, FAICD, FCPA
Committees: Audit, risk and compliance
Deborah has over twenty five years’ experience as a non-executive director in the commercial and public sectors. Recognised as a thought leader in financial services, she has particular interests in financial services regulation, superannuation, innovation and digital technologies and has published widely in these areas. She has held leadership positions with several Australian universities and is a Professorial Fellow at Monash University and a Fellow of CPA Australia and the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
- Panel member, Retirement Income Review
- Member, Advisory Board, YBF Fintech Hub
- Member, Payment Systems Board, Reserve Bank of Australia
- Non-executive director, SuperEd
- Inaugural Chair, Digital Finance Advisory Committee, ASIC
- Chair, Investment Committee, Mortgage Choice
We live in a world where increasingly people expect to see their funds invested in a way that aligns with their personal values. U Ethical is a shared values organisation that applies sophisticated ethical investment expertise and sound commercial skills to achieve competitive market returns, to fund programs that produce positive social change. I am very pleased to be able to contribute to an organisation which aligns so well with my personal values and achieves such worthwhile outcomes.