Credentials: BEc, LLB, LLM (London), FAICD
Committees: Audit, risk and compliance; people and nominations; investment
Jane is a banking and finance lawyer with 30 years' experience in senior roles in leading law firms, banks, financial services and corporate treasury operations across Australia, the UK, Canada and the USA. Since 2002, she has held a number of directorship positions and is currently a Non-Executive Director of Monash Health and Jessie McPherson Private Hospital as well as Deputy Chair of Biomedical Research Victoria and Trustee of the Royal South Yarra Foundation. Jane is also a Member of the Administrative Appeals Tribunal and a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
- Chair, Royal Melbourne Hospital (Melbourne Health)
- Deputy Chairperson, Westernport Water Corporation
- Director, Worksafe Victoria
- Director, The Hudson Institute of Medical Research-Monash Institute of Medical Research-Prince Henry's Institute of Medical Research
- Director, Australian Red Cross (Queensland Division)
- Director, Queensland Institute of Medical Research Trust
- Director, Victorian Women's Housing Association
- Audit Committee Member, The Salvation Army
Ethical investing incorporates environmental, social and corporate governance (ESG), into investment decisions. Whilst most of our investments are in companies which are neutral, we also conduct positive screening to invest in companies making a positive impact on people and society and apply negative screening to avoid investing in companies that are detrimental. At the same time, we achieve competitive returns and provide grants to the community.
It is very easy for me to apply an ethical lens to all board deliberations as this reflects my own values, beliefs and risk profile to drive change to create a better world.