Credentials: BSc, MBA, FFin, GAICD
Committee: Investment; People and nominations
Kerrie is an experienced executive having spent over 30 years in the financial services and retail sectors, focused on business strategy and operational leadership. During this time, she has been a professional adviser to institutional investors on investments, risk and governance, and has extensive knowledge of the superannuation and fund management sectors. She has a strong track record of shaping and leading teams and culture through change and delivering complex strategic projects.
Kerrie was awarded ‘Superannuation Executive of the Year’ in the 2017 Women in Financial Services Awards.
- Director of Strategy and People, Frontier Advisors
- Executive Leadership Group, Frontier Advisors
- Business Solutions Group, Frontier Advisors
- Investment Policy and Strategy Committee, Frontier Advisors
- Head, Australian Equities Research Committee, Frontier Advisors
U Ethical provides an avenue for investors to align the way their funds are invested with their values, helping to deliver solid environmental and social outcomes. The grants that are funded from the operating surplus also contribute to tangible community programs and it’s great to be able to make a positive difference in the wider community through this.