Credentials: BCom (Hons)
Terry brings 30 years' experience in the Australian superannuation industry to our board, alongside a deep understanding of the issues facing the sector. He is a former CEO of UniSuper and Telstra Super and has now retired from full time executive roles. He has undertaken management courses at Wharton Business School USA and London Business School.
- Chair, Infradebt Pty Limited
- Independent Director, MLC Super (NULIS Nominees (Australia) Limited)
- Director, Musical Broadcasting Society Limited (3MBS)
- Chair, Northern Community Church of Christ Leadership Group
- Member, Finance and Investment Committee, University of Divinity
- Chair, Northern Community Careworks Ltd
I joined the board of U Ethical because of its strong stance on social responsibility in relation to investing. For U Ethical, ethical investing is more than just banning tobacco, alcohol and gambling from its portfolios—it goes far deeper. Our investment team engages with companies on a range of issues including payday lending, use of credit cards for online gambling, gender diversity, and strong integrity in governance. My wife and I invest personally with U Ethical because we know the operating surplus goes to programs with positive and effective impacts on people's lives.