Cash Management Trust - Retail Retail
A managed fund with investments including cash and cash equivalents.
1 year p.a.
Since Inception p.a.
To generate income and maintain capital stability while limiting harm and creating positive impact through the implementation of U Ethical’s ethical investment policy.
Compare favourably with comparable cash management trusts.
Outperform benchmark after fees over rolling 1-year periods.
Benefits and risks
- Suggested minimum investment horizon - 6 months
- Very low-risk profile
- Ethically screened portfolio
- Funds generally available within the next business day2
Who can invest?
- Individual investors
- Trustees (including superannuation trustees)
Half yearly (30 June, 31 December)
Anytime by BPAY or recurring direct debit
Daily with funds generally available within the next business day2
1 July 2020
RBA cash rate
$94.5m (as at 31 March 2023)
- No fees for establishment, contributions, redemptions or exit. Management costs apply.
- Subject to conditions. Please read the Product Disclosure Statement. Valid redemption requests received before 11.00 am. on a business day will be processed the same business day, subject to the Trust's liquidity.
|National Australia Bank|
Westpac Banking Corporation
Bank of Queensland
|Bank of Vic|
As at 31 March 2023
Good Returns news
12 October 2021
Client case study: Federation University
"When COVID-19 hit there was a lot of uncertainty about what this would mean for our portfolio and thankfully U Ethical was quick to reach out and reassure us that we would be kept in the loop every step of the way," Chief Financial Officer, Richard Harris at Federation University.
U Ethical Cash Management Trust - Retail performance
As at March 2023
Cash Management Trust - Retail
|3 months %||0.83||0.83|
|1 year %||2.11||2.14|
|3 year %||n/a||n/a|
|5 year %||n/a||n/a|
|10 year %||n/a||n/a|
|20 year %||n/a||n/a|
|Cash Management Trust - Retail
1 July 2020
Past performance is not indicative of future performance. Based on exit price with distributions reinvested, and are net of all fees.
Performance figures stated within reporting for the 6 months ending 31 December 2020 were overstated by 0.21% due to a calculation error. These have now been corrected in the above table.
*Benchmark is RBA cash rate
Quarterly performance review
Our Quarterly performance reviews include fund performance, an asset allocation breakdown and commentary from portfolio managers.
- U Ethical Cash Management Trust - Retail March 2023 - Quarterly Performance Review pdf, 119.34 KB
- U Ethical Cash Management Trust Retail December 2022 Quarterly Performance Review pdf, 118.92 KB
- U Ethical Cash Management Trust - Retail September 2022 Quarterly Performance Review pdf, 117.99 KB
- U Ethical Cash Management Trust - Retail June 2022 Quarterly Performance Review pdf, 131.03 KB
Cash Management Trust - Retail Distributions
|Period To||Cash cents per unit paid||Non-cash cents per unit paid||Total distribution cents per unit|
|30 June 2022||0.43||0.00||0.43^|
|31 December 2021||1.20||N/A||1.20*|
^Includes 0.169 cents per unit from a special distribution due to the closure of the Enhanced Cash Portfolio.
*Includes 1.17 cents per unit from a special distribution due to the closure of the Enhanced Cash Portfolio. For the full break down of all individual income components please refer to your tax statement.
Get the latest updates
Subscribe to the latest ethical investment news and updates from us