To generate income and maintain capital stability while limiting harm and creating positive impact through the implementation of U Ethical’s ethical investment policy.
Compare favourably with comparable cash management trusts.
Outperform benchmark after fees over rolling 1-year periods.
Benefits and risks
- Suggested minimum investment horizon - 6 months
- Very low-risk profile
- Ethically screened portfolio
- Funds generally available within the next business day2
Who can invest?
- Individual investors
- Trustees (including superannuation trustees)
Half yearly (30 June, 31 December)
Anytime by BPAY or recurring direct debit
Daily with funds generally available within the next business day2
1 July 2020
RBA cash rate
$99.99m (as at 30 September 2022)
- No fees for establishment, contributions, redemptions or exit. Management costs apply.
- Subject to conditions. Please read the Product Disclosure Statement. Valid redemption requests received before 11.00 am. on a business day will be processed the same business day, subject to the Trust's liquidity.
|National Australia Bank|
Bank of Queensland
As at 30 September 2022.
|Fund||3 months %||6 months %||1 year % p.a||Since inception||Inception date||Fund size (million)|
|Cash Management Trust - Retail||0.44||0.57||0.62||0.34||1 July 2020||99.99|
Past performance is not indicative of future performance. Based on exit price with distributions reinvested, and are net of all fees.
Performance figures stated within reporting for the 6 months ending 31 December 2020 were overstated by 0.21% due to a calculation error. These have now been corrected in the above table.
*Benchmark is RBA cash rate
^Includes 0.169 cents per unit from a special distribution due to the closure of the Enhanced Cash Portfolio.
*Includes 1.17 cents per unit from a special distribution due to the closure of the Enhanced Cash Portfolio. For the full break down of all individual income components please refer to your tax statement.
Get the latest updates
Subscribe to the latest ethical investment news and updates from us