Diversified Income Trust - Wholesale Wholesale
A diversified portfolio of income generating investments including cash, short-dated deposits, government and corporate bonds, hybrid securities, asset-backed securities, mortgages and impact loans.
1 year p.a.
Since Inception p.a.
To generate income in excess of short-term interest rates while limiting harm and creating positive impact through the implementation of U Ethical’s ethical investment policy.
Outperform benchmark after fees over rolling 3-year periods.
Benefits and risks
- Suggested minimum investment horizon - 3 to 5 years
- Medium-risk profile
- A diversified ethically screened portfolio
- Exposure to income generating investments
Who can invest?
- Trustees (including superannuation trustees)
- Entities registered as a Tax Concession Charity
- Individual investors
Estimated up to 0.70% p.a.1
0.20% / 0.20%
Half yearly (30 June, 31 December)
Anytime by BPAY or recurring direct debit
Each business day2
1 July 2020
3 month Bank Bill Swap Rate +2.5%
$33.4m (as at 31 March 2023)
- No fees for establishment, contributions, redemptions or exit. Management costs apply
- Subject to conditions. Please read the Information Memorandum. Valid redemption requests received before 1.00 p.m. on a business day will be processed within 2 business days at the price applicable on the day of receipt of the request, subject to the Trust's liquidity.
|Commonwealth Bank of Australia|
|Westpac Banking Corporation|
|Australia and New Zealand Banking Group|
|National Australia Bank|
As at 31 March 2023
Good Returns news
12 October 2021
Client case study: Federation University
"When COVID-19 hit there was a lot of uncertainty about what this would mean for our portfolio and thankfully U Ethical was quick to reach out and reassure us that we would be kept in the loop every step of the way," Chief Financial Officer, Richard Harris at Federation University.
U Ethical Diversified Income Trust - Wholesale performance
As at 31 March 2023
Diversified Income Trust - Wholesale
|3 months %||-1.32||1.52|
|1 year %||2.33||5.24|
|3 year %||n/a||n/a|
|5 year %||n/a||-|
|10 year %||n/a||-|
|20 year %||n/a||-|
|Diversified Income Trust - Wholesale
1 July 2020
Past performance is not indicative of future performance. Based on exit price with distributions reinvested, and are net of all fees.
*Benchmark is 3 month Bank Bill Swap Rate +2.5%
As at 26 May 2023
|Diversified Income Trust - Wholesale||1.0235||1.0195|
Quarterly performance review
Our Quarterly performance reviews include fund performance, an asset allocation breakdown and commentary from portfolio managers.
- U Ethical Diversified Income Trust - Wholesale March 2023 - Quarterly Performance Review pdf, 119.28 KB
- U Ethical Diversified Income Trust Wholesale December 2022 Quarterly Performance Review pdf, 119.21 KB
- U Ethical Diversified Income Trust - Wholesale September 2022 Quarterly Performance Review pdf, 117.78 KB
- U Ethical Diversified Income Trust - Wholesale June 2022 Quarterly Performance Review pdf, 117.87 KB
Diversified Income Trust - Wholesale Distributions
|Period To||Cash cents per unit paid||Non-cash cents per unit paid||Total distribution cents per unit|
|30 June 2022||4.46||0.87||5.33|
|31 December 2021||0.35||N/A||0.35|
For the full break down of all individual income components please refer to your tax statement
Get the latest updates
Subscribe to the latest ethical investment news and updates from us
How to invest
Follow the investment application steps