To generate income in excess of short-term interest rates while limiting harm and creating positive impact through the implementation of U Ethical’s ethical investment policy.
Outperform benchmark after fees over rolling 3-year periods.
Benefits and risks
- Suggested minimum investment horizon - 3 to 5 years
- Medium-risk profile
- A diversified ethically screened portfolio
- Exposure to income generating investments
Who can invest?
- Trustees (including superannuation trustees)
- Entities registered as a Tax Concession Charity
- Individual investors
Estimated up to 0.70% p.a.1
0.20% / 0.20%
Half yearly (30 June, 31 December)
Anytime by BPAY or recurring direct debit
Each business day2
1 July 2020
3 month Bank Bill Swap Rate +2.5%
$33.17m (as at 30 September 2022)
- No fees for establishment, contributions, redemptions or exit. Management costs apply
- Subject to conditions. Please read the Information Memorandum. Valid redemption requests received before 1.00 p.m. on a business day will be processed within 2 business days at the price applicable on the day of receipt of the request, subject to the Trust's liquidity.
|Commonwealth Bank of Australia|
|Westpac Banking Corporation|
|Australia and New Zealand Banking Group|
|National Australia Bank|
As at 30 September 2022.
|Fund||3 months %||6 months %||1 year||Since inception||Inception date||Fund size (million)|
|Diversified Income Trust - Wholesale||3.37||1.52||1.97||4.12||1 July 2020||33.17|
Past performance is not indicative of future performance. Based on exit price with distributions reinvested, and are net of all fees.
*Benchmark is 3 month Bank Bill Swap Rate +2.5%
For the full break down of all individual income components please refer to your tax statement
Get the latest updates
Subscribe to the latest ethical investment news and updates from us