Outperform benchmark after fees over rolling 2-year periods.
3 month Bank Bill Swap Rate +1%
Suggested minimum investment horizon
1 July 2020
$336.877m (as at 30 June 2023)
Minimum initial investment
Half yearly (30 June, 31 December)
Estimated up to 0.70% p.a.1
0.05% / 0.05%
Anytime by BPAY or recurring direct debit
Each business day2
- No fees for establishment, contributions, redemptions or exit. Management costs apply.
- Subject to conditions. Please read the Information Memorandum. Valid redemption requests received before 1.00 p.m. on a business day will be processed within 2 business days at the price applicable on the day of receipt of the request, subject to the Trust's liquidity.
As at 30 June 2023
*Only considers fixed-income securities
Past performance is not indicative of future performance. Based on exit price with distributions reinvested, and are net of all fees.
*Prior to May 19 2021, the Enhanced Income Trust - Wholesale was called the Enhanced Cash Trust - Wholesale. From March 1990 to 30 June 2020, performance is that of the U Ethical Enhanced Cash Portfolio (the Portfolio) calculated upon distributions reinvested quarterly, including franking credits and benchmarked against 50% Bloomberg AusBond Bank Bill index/50% AusBond composite 0-3year index. On 1 July 2020, the Portfolio was transferred into a unit trust, the U Ethical Enhanced Income Trust (Wholesale) benchmarked against the 3 Month Bank Bill Swap Rate +1.00% index, excluding franking credits. Where time horizons require, performance reflected is a blend of the two products and benchmarks stated.
For the full break down of all individual income components please refer to your tax statement
Get the latest updates
Subscribe to receive the latest ethical investment news and updates
- Ethical Investment Principles pdf, 65.892 KB
- Ethical Investment Policy pdf, 272.285 KB
- Ethical investment and stewardship approach pdf, 2.426 MB
- Voting Policy pdf, 151.784 KB
- Diversity, equity and inclusion policy June 2022 pdf, 194.137 KB
- Climate Risk Report 2021 pdf, 200.806 KB
- 2021 Stewardship Report pdf, 5.955 MB
- Ethical investing for market returns pdf, 2.657 MB