Cash Management Trust - Wholesale Wholesale
A managed fund with investments including cash and cash equivalents.
1 year p.a.
Since Inception p.a.
To generate income and maintain capital stability while limiting harm and creating positive impact through the implementation of U Ethical’s ethical investment policy.
Compare favourably with comparable cash management trusts.
Outperform benchmark after fees over rolling 1-year periods.
Benefits and risks
- Suggested minimum investment horizon - 6 months
- Very low-risk profile
- Ethically screened portfolio
- Funds generally available within the next business day2
Who can invest?
- Entities registered as a Tax Concession Charity
- Trustees (including superannuation trustees)
Half yearly (30 June, 31 December)
Anytime by BPAY or recurring direct debit
Daily with funds generally available within the next business day2
1 July 2020
RBA cash rate
$171.50m (as at 30 September 2022)
- No fees for establishment, contributions, redemptions or exit. Management costs apply
- Subject to conditions. Please read the Information Memorandum. Valid redemption requests received before 11.00 am. on a business day will be processed the same business day, subject to the Trust's liquidity.
|National Australia Bank|
Bank of Queensland
As at 30 September 2022.
Good Returns news
12 October 2021
Client case study: Federation University
"When COVID-19 hit there was a lot of uncertainty about what this would mean for our portfolio and thankfully U Ethical was quick to reach out and reassure us that we would be kept in the loop every step of the way," Chief Financial Officer, Richard Harris at Federation University.
U Ethical Cash Management Trust - Wholesale performance
For 31 December 2022
Cash Management Trust - Wholesale
|3 months %||0.80||0.72|
|1 year %||1.47||1.32|
|3 year %||N/A||-|
|5 year %||N/A||-|
|10 year %||N/A||-|
|20 year %||N/A||-|
|Cash Management Trust - Wholesale
1 July 2020
Past performance is not indicative of future performance. Based on exit price with distributions reinvested, and are net of all fees.
Performance figures stated within reporting for the 6 months ending 31 December 2020 were understated by 0.06% due to a calculation error. These have now been corrected in the above table.
*Benchmark is RBA cash rate
Quarterly performance review
Our Quarterly performance reviews include fund performance, an asset allocation breakdown and commentary from portfolio managers.
- U Ethical Cash Management Trust Wholesale December 2022 Quarterly Performance Review pdf, 118.89 KB
- U Ethical Cash Management Trust - Wholesale September 2022 Quarterly Performance Review pdf, 117.96 KB
- U Ethical Cash Management Trust - Wholesale June 2022 Quarterly Performance Review pdf, 117.35 KB
- U Ethical Cash Management Trust - Wholesale March 2022 Quarterly Performance Review pdf, 117.72 KB
Cash Management Trust - Wholesale Distributions
|Period To||Cash cents per unit paid||Non-cash cents per unit paid||Total distribution cents per unit|
|30 June 2022*||0.24||0.00||0.24|
|31 December 2021||0.15||N/A||0.15|
For the full break down of all individual income components please refer to your tax statement
Get the latest updates
Subscribe to the latest ethical investment news and updates from us
How to invest
Follow the investment application steps